Monday, January 28, 2013

Ever see jewelry like this? Yes, it is a deconstructed music box, on your neck. -And it is fabulous!


Musical Pendant - Sculptural Necklace by Award - Winning Fae Factory Steampunk Chic Eco Artist, Dr Franky Dolan  (Original jewelry art)



This, my friends, is a Musical Pendant.

I discovered this design in the world of my imagination. There it was, floating in my mind, between excited curiosity and my romanticized thoughts of old world art.

Musical Pendant by Dr Franky Dolan

Up for grabs to the lucky dreamer who sees my vision as the next great neck accessory. Also, it really is  a real music box movement. It is a wonderful sensation, playing it on your chest. The twinkling sounds make you believe in magic just a little more. ..It plays Imagine, by John Lennon.

In the link, you can see more photos and read the story from the magazine article about it. Swarovski crystals, glass pearls and antique rhinestone findings. ...Aah, life! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment