Sunday, January 27, 2013

Legend has it... Faerie Dream Doors... (Some say "fairy", I like the original word "faerie")


Faerie Dream Door, by Award - Winning Fae Factory Steampunk Chic, Eco Artist, Dr Franky Dolan


Oh, how I loved this Fairy Dream Door that I made! I mean, I love all of the things that I make. To some degree, I genuinely do *love* the creations that I manifest with my hands and my spirit. This door, though, really had a special little spot in my heart....


The door in its entirety.... Clay, paint and jewelry findings...




Bits and pieces, close-up..Real crystal door knobs of course! ;-)  ..Plus, real gold and real sterling silver tiny keys for the Fae people to flit about with.
Faerie Dream Door, by Award - Winning Fae Factory Steampunk Chic, Eco Artist, Dr Franky Dolan Faerie Dream Door, by Award - Winning Fae Factory Steampunk Chic, Eco Artist, Dr Franky Dolan



No comments:

Post a Comment