Sunday, January 27, 2013

Angel Emerges ~ A painting, a being, that emerged in time of such illness...


This is how an angel appeared to me~


I felt called to paint. I sat there by myself; just me, some paint, some brushes and a canvas. I began a symphony with my hands, conducting random shapes and colors and allowed this process to take over my hands. Almost like fingers on a oija board, I waited to see what message would unfold. Soon starting to emerge among all these dark splashed colors, was a shape, a figure, an angel... 

Like a visual energetic telegram, it was an imprint of a true angel who emerges in times of darkness. This guardian speaks through hope and strength, telling the world that we are not alone. We all have someone, somewhere, loving us and holding us.


Sending Love,

Dr Franky Dolan

No comments:

Post a Comment